Tuesday, April 28, 2009

D Day

Today Greg received his Dafo's (Leg Braces). I have to say that although I could not wait to try them on, Greg on the other hand was ticked off. He was enjoying his sleep only to be rudely awaken by two snug braces around his legs. After realizing that we were going to keep them on for a while, he went back to sleep. I really wanted to bring my camcorder in to tape the whole process but decided against it at the last minute. For the next orthotic piece I will. He is suppose to be receiving WHOs (Wrist , hand, orthotics). These will help Gregory from having contractures in his hand and wrist. I have pictures of him actually in the braces. I will post them as soon as I upload them to my computer.

I took a picture of the final result.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really nice nooney, they match your chair. Daddy love you and you sister so much !

    ReplyDelete